Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Responbile for all that exists


My perception of self-responsibility was that of only being responsible for my actions, but it is not. It is not only what I accept and allow within and as my actions, but it is a realization that coming to Earth I have accepted and allowed everything that is here. I accepted and allowed aging to exist, I accepted and allowed death to exist, I accepted and allowed the polarity of life and death to exist. I accepted and allowed the systematic construction of nature. I accepted and allowed

Through coming to this Earth I have inherently accepted everything that is here. I accepted the design of the trees, I accepted that the human must eat to survive, I accepted the electronics industry, I accepted that children will be bombed, I accepted that war is within the Human Nature I accepted the human nature in its entirety.

I have thought that I was susceptible to the physical, that it creates itself. That I am here and subject to the physical and its whims. I did not realize that I accepted and allowed and am thus responsible for all that is here within/as the physical. I got this belief from our accepted and allowed beliefs of what being a human is, thus our beliefs of what a human is is not in fact truth.

The point of taking responsibility for all things here is a massive point to deal with. Because I must then ask the question, is what is here best for all, is aging best for all, is the purpose of eating best for all, is the design of legs best for all, is the design of trees best for all, are animals best for all, is the design of the soil best for all. Looking at these points and realizing that I accepted it as what it is means that I am equally responsible through acceptance for what is here. Thus I am responsible for what is here. All beings on this Earth are responsible for this Earth through being here on this Earth, and the point that I did not look at before was the point of EVERYTHING. Eating, shitting, breathing, the eyes, the animals, the way animals live, the way humans live, capitalism, products, the polarity here, the timeloops and cycles here ,the weather, the nature, the ships, the cargo, the past, the present, everything that is here I am responsible through accepting MYSELF as here.

I believed that the physical, the design of the physical was set in stone, I thought that the physical would never be able to change its  ways, thus me as the physical, I believe that I am never to change my ways, I believed that who I am has been set in stone when in fact change is possible. Change is absolutely achievable, and if I am able to change who I am then the physical, nature, animals are able to change who they are. I am still limited by my participation within the mind, thus I am only able to change who I am within the mind…I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am limited to the mind. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the physical is not able to change, that the nature of the physical is not able to change and within that accept the belief that human nature is not able to change when in fact it is clear that it is able to change through the examples of Bernard Poolman, of Sunette Spies, of all that have changed their ways, of all that has shown change is absolutely possible. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am subject ot the physical, that  am here as a human only as a cell within the whole, subject to the workings of the whole, not able to change the whole.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that we must stand as the whole to make a substantial effort in changing the physical, that we as all as the whole must stand as one dedicating the same amount of effort to change this reality, as we have all dedicated the same amount of effort to accept reality as it is.

Through the belief that I am subject ot the physical I have abdicated self-responsibility for myself here within the physical. I believed that I am subject to the whole, not realizing that I am equally creating the whole as myself, and if I make a change within myself I can influence and infect the whole, so if I make a change for what is best for all I infect, influence the whole within what is best for all, then the whole is thus able to decide and realize what it is doing in fact as well, and decide to make that change for what is best for the whole/ALL as well.

I realize that as a cell within the whole I am only able to change myself but through changing myself I am able to infect, influence all others within the whole to get them to  change as well, thus not accepting what is here any longer and abdicate self-responsibility for being the creators of EVERYTHING that is here .

I am not subject to the physical, I am here as the physical able to change myself, first I must move through who I am within the mind to change myself as who I am as the physical.

I am a cell within the whole of the physical, I am able to change myself and influence others and stand with/as others to move the whole to change this reality into what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment