Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Female Children Killed in China


There is another news report about the death of a female child in China. The child got hit by a van and was then run over by a truck. She was not helped at all, many people walked by her as if she was another child left to die.

In China males are viewed as more valuable than females due to the fact that the males will support the elderly when they cannot support themselves. Within this many female newborns are killed, the parents strangle, break their spines, starve, or simple leave them somewhere to die, and then attempt again to have a child. The point within this is fear of survival, and the acceptance of tradition, as well it is the entire point of the male dominant civilization that is apparent throughout this world. Males are seen and are `supposed` to make more money than females, they are supposed to be the care takes, financially, of females, and of the family that they are born into. Thus most parents do not want a female as a child, because, as seen within the tradition, they will not be supported when they are elderly, talk about self-interest within having a child.

The drivers of the vehicles got arrested and had a fine of 1,500. They said that through helping the child after being hit the medial costs would have cost 15,000. Therefore from their point of view, and the eighteen passer-bys it is more `valuable` to let this child die through the perspective of value within money and not life. This is absolutely unacceptable within this world, but it is accepted by the culture/tradition within China due to the repetition of this act, due to a want to be supported when they are too old to support themselves.  Death has become cheaper than life, and within the current monetary system this is unacceptable, yet is accepted widely by all of humanity.

The system must CHANGE, through this we must stop accepting death to become cheaper than life, we must start seeing LIFE as MORE valuable than MONEY, this is why the equal money system is important. It stops placing value on money through a means of survival, and gives one life through giving enough funds to support themselves from birth to death, no longer being reliant on a constant influx of money outside of oneself ie: a job, and allows one to attain money just because they are HERE on Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place more value on money than life
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a child so that I may live into old age
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to SELECT a child so that I may be supported In old age through their influx of money
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to accept all children, all life here as equals, not placing more value on one piece of life than another
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the starting point of fear of survival as the PURPOSE to have children
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to kill my child because I believe that since they are female they will not be able to support me when I am of old age
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value men more than women within the factor and belief that men are supposed to make more money than females and within this specifically select a child of the male sex as my offspring so that I may be able to live longer
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a child out of self-interest and out of fear of survival instead of realizing that through having a child I am taking responsibility for bringing life into/as this Earth and hold myself accountable for raising the child no matter what sex no matter what disease, no matter what monetary consequences come up
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to kill a child because I believe that they are not able to support me in old age financially.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to walk past a dying child/person/life because it will mean that I must pay for its health, and within this I  forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that money is in fact not as valuable as life
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist helping a dying child because it means that I must pay for the medical bills
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where death is cheaper to provide than life
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value death more than life
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be born into a system where my life is not valued, where money is more valuable than life itself thus my death is more valued than my life
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be born into a culture where if I am a female girl I am not as much worth as a male
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the death of a female child on the streets as `normal`
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stop these tradition, to question these cultures and see life as valuable, to see what is in fact happening
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself within the tool of money not allowing myself to see what is in fact happening on this Earth, the abuse that is happening on this Earth.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/20-10-2011/119392-china_girls-0/      http://equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment