Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Desiring an Agreement/Relationship

As I am reading the Relationship Success Support with Agreements Facing the Reality of Self I am having a physical reaction of wanting to not face the point that I am going through as I am wanting to close the document and not face the point, What is happening is that I am thinking about having a relationship/agreement while reading this and a reaction is coming up within me of sadness and not wanting to face this sadness, within desiring an agreement yet not moving on the point. I have been desiring a relationship/agreement for a while in which stability exists. In which there is trust and honesty in while there actually is an agreement within another and me. This point comes from `love` and `support` within the context of wanting support through/as love from another for validation of myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be insecure with myself. I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to validate myself as myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that others can validate myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for others to validate myself, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself. Side note of looking at time and trusting myself within validation of thoughts. The reaction that I am having is in regards to sadness, the thoughts that come up are that I do not see a possible point to have an agreement I desire an agreement and yet there is no way I can move myself towards one…Like Sunette said that patience is the key within establishing an agreement. Iforgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be patient. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to support myself and stand as myself within/as patience. I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live myself first and foremost. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire another to support me with `love`. The reality of the situation is that I desire a relationship and I do not see a point where it can happen, thus I become sad within not being able to get what I want…I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can always get what I want. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should get what I want. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to `whine and cry` for not getting what I want. As a kid I went through the temper tantrums when I did not get what I wanted. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play the victim to get what I want. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand as myself stable and effective. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to support myself. Within my idea of agreement/relationship, it is an idea of happiness and positivity and love..I am having a resistance to writing the love, like I am afraid of exposing the fact that I still look forlove. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to addict myself to positivity and happiness. I have not supported myself for long enough. I have only just started to stabilize myself for/as myself. And within having an agreement I am liable to again give myselfup to another ideas/beliefs/perceptions, as I have not valued myself.I am not going to allow myself to exist like this. I am going to be patient and move on the point when it arrives in my reality, and decide then and there whether or not it will be supportive for me. I forgivemyself for accepting and allowing myself to search for an agreement. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for having the word and idea `love` to exist within me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for not having a relationship, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value having a relationship/agreement. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel inferior to others who are within an agreement/relationship….I justified it with the thought the they are two and I am only one. HA! I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be comfortable with myself living as myself. What is interesting is that in the beginning of writing this article I felt `Low` and that feeling is very uncomfortable for me ,and now I do not feel as low, yet still a bit uncomfortable but noticeably less than at the start of this article…I am allowing the blood flow of myself not move effectively thus allowing myself to feel cold and thus making myself feel uncomfortable and creating a physical action of trying to make myself feel comfortable by being warm but I think about this within the point of bundling up so that no one can see me and hiding, thus feeling comfortable being `hidden`. I have been reading this article more and more and there is not as much of a reaction but still feel uncomfortable.

When a female enters mylife, usually a new one, I hold onto that experience tightly, and do not want to let it go…use up all the energy I can from it. I will constantly project myself into a situation with that being in mind and think about a positive experience thus believing a relationship/agreement to be a positive experience, that would last eternally. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself by holding onto past memories and experiences of females….why do I desire a female greatly, to be in my life? It is obviously motherly related in the sense that I have been supported by her for my entire life until six months ago, and within desiring an agreement/relationship it is revolving around support, so I believe that A female will support me and desire to be supported as I do not need to take responsibility within being supported, or I believe. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I do not need to take responsibility for myself when in an agreement/relationship. I forgive myself that I have in the past not taken responsibility for myself within a relationship. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on a female to support me. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to support myself as myself for myself. I forgive myself to define females as females. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to define females as beings/life. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being accepted by females, thus not allowing myself to approach a female. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist approaching females through fear of not being accepted. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and be and feel inferior to females as I was beat by my mother as a child. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the experience of me being beat as a child. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being physically/emotionally hurt by females, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame females for my physical pain and/or emotional pain.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's uncommon to long for a relationship. It's natural to want to share & understand with the support od someone else.
    But you should in no way feel "less of" because you do not have a partner. Simply, actively waiting for when someone enters your life.

    ReplyDelete