Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling more Than I am and forgiveness

Mar 15th 2011 5:06am


I have been backchatting more fererishly this morning. I am excited to be involved in desteni private forum and I am starting to believe myself to be more than I am. I do not accept this to continue. I am the same here as I always have been, I am here within breath. I am not more than myself I am not less. I am here. I am not more than another being. I do not accept myself continuing in this thought pattern I stop I breathe I am here. This came from excitement

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am more than myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project superiority

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use excitement to gain a positive egotistical energy

I stop I breathe

I am the same here as I have always been

I am not more or less I am the same here and always will be.

I am comparing myself to other desteni members. Placing myself as more than.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to other desteni members

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as process

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define others as process

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear backchatting

I am not process

Others are not process

I am not more within process

I am the same here

there is no point that is more or less than another point

We are all equal here within breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare process

Process is not comparable

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare value of life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to value all life equally

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that all life is equal as breath

There is no comparable value between life we are all equal here within breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good about process

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to BELIEVE that I am `excelling` at process

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that process is not definable as self, and that process has no comparable value between people

Process is the same for all and It is each

I am not allowing myself to continue this and am taking responsibility for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment