Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Backchatting Superiority

Mar 23rd 2011 9:16pm


I am and have been backchatting extensively today and I see every consequence and how it is affecting me and my view of people and my interactions with them. I am backchatting, fighting with myself. Which is crazy as it has no other outcome then self-destruction. =War. I have backchatted about people being inferior to me, and I see how that is affecting my outlook on them thus the participation with them, and then the consequence of self which is separation from them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge other people within backchat as being inferior fearing to actually say that with my voice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other people within backchat separating myself from them

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from others believing that I am on a `different` level.

For me right now it seems like I am becoming power hungry. So many years of giving my power away and I am taking a stance within myself for myself and now I am placing myself above rather than below. So this simply is going

I do not allow myself from here further to compete with other for a place of power/of control of self or others.

I stand one and equal with and as others as self as me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment