Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All one Vs To get Her

Feb 21st 9:15pm 2011


Being All one vs Being Out ToGetHer

Being Alone and realizing and accepting that I walk this process alone for me as all as life is reality is what is real is what will work and stand the test of time as myself. Being out to get her, out to be together with another will never stand the test of time as I will then always be looking and never realize that I stand as all as one, All One. Within together, I look for another being to hold onto in which I place an idea of myself of `together` with another being in which it will never stand the test of time as within death we separate, so being together is an absolute lie to myself, and I deceive myself within believing that I am together with someone and that I have company and that I am not alone. In reality yes I am not alone yet I am alone, as I am the only one responsible for myself. I am not physically alone but I must stand alone in each moment as All One, to realize myself as equal to all live. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only consider the human in/as existence. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider all life within/as existence.

Being together means that I am searching = To Get Her. Wanting another to `complete` me not realizing that I am complete as myself alone as All One, as one as myself. I am dishonest within searching outside of myself for anything as standing Alone means that I am All One, as all as life meaning that everything does not exist outside of me as life as All one, standing alone as me as life. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search outside of myself for `completion` of myself. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am complete as myself alone. This does not mean that I am perfect in any way, I must live myself alone and realize that I am All one, and stand as the principles of myself as equality and actually live equality firstly to then understand even the concept of perfection of myself alone as all one. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand alone as all one of a group as everyone as the group thus looking out for the group as myself alone as all one as the group. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for another as myself not realizing that I am the other as myself and the other is me as them, thus not needing to search outside of myself, only needing to realize that I am them as myself in equality and oneness as we both will stand alone. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand alone as all one as life as me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write this with others in mind and not standing alone as me as all one standing as me knowing that writing this for myself alone means that I write this for all as one. That is neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment