Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Desire, A general overview

I am continuing with my one a day point, and right now it is desires, I am doing a general overview of desire in the whole, The next few days I am going to take on each point individually, as there are a few sub-points within the point desiring.

As I have started to write this out I find that I desire an experience that I have had previously to using a substance/action. For instance sex, within sex I have an energetic experience of complete relief, so it is not sex that I am desiring/addicted to, it is the experience of it. When I think about a desire I think about the specific experience I had in relation the the desire. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to addict myself to a specific experience realted to a action/substance. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in desiring a specific expereince that I had in the past.

The expreiences that I desire are all related to an energetic feeling. Looking at all the points it is a feeling of relief, smoking, escaping, sex, sugar, it is all a relief from something. I desire the feeling of relief. Within relief I stop worrying about everything, I stop stressing about everything. That is interesting that a common point within this is relief of myself, and my participation in the mind.

Within desires I think about and action or substance that I have programmed within myself or have been pre-programmed and I then think about the experience realted to that action/substance and desire to have it in the current moment. Within this I project myself into the expereince and start to crave having it now.

At times I have stopped this, but I continue to participate in the thought and resist the fact that I am participating in it. I resist the fact by saying "no" and disregarding it out of fear of being controlled, I then allow it to come again and resist again and this sends me into desiring whatever I am wanting, for example resisting cigarettes and the feeling it gives me only perpetuates the desire for having a cigarette as the experience of having a cigarette, would alleviate to experience I am having which is fighting with myself through/as resisting myself. So within that it only makes the situation worse for myself, and then I eventually give in through the accumulation effect of my participation.

Within desires I think about the `enjoyment` that I experienced within a memory and then I want to enjoy that experience more and more and more and more = the way this system is = more. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want more of an experience. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in excessivenss. I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to participate in necessity, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in ideas about experiences.

Within desires, I participate in an idea about what I want, and Idea of a desire. For an example, desiring a stable relationship I participate in the idea I have about one, and then desire that Idea, try and manifest that idea.

So within desires I crave a expereince of an idea of an experience that I have separated myself from as me, and then try and attain that experience through re-creating the same situation and I had within the past when I had that specific experience, I also participate in ideas about an experience relating to a specific action/enviroment/substance, All desires are related to a specific experience I had within a past experience, and a desire to attain that expereince agian in the moment,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to recreate a specific expereince that I had in a past memory/experience. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to re-create that experience by participating in desires, I forgive myself thatI have not accepted and allowed myself to participate in each moment new. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project past experiences into the current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment