Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Video Games

This is the game point.


It allows me to forget what is currently going on in this world. It takes me away from this world and I situate and place myself within that world. I start to think about that world and forget that I am existing in this one without thought in reality. Wow it really sits in me. After playing that game yesterday I am still fucked by it. I am still not completely here and I am trying to place myself here, It is because of the game because I wanted to play the game before I did anything else. I wanted to wake up and play the game. Hm So it is either Fuck it I know.. i wanted to say either give up the addiction, or transcend that point by playing and placing myself here hitting the buttons and keys but it is impossible, to play that game i must engulf myself in its definitions until I define myself as it. And within the word addiction I know that I cannot play it any longer. So I forive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted to an alternate reality. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to place myself in this reality constantly, without movement. I forgive myself for accepting adn allowing myself to desire existing in another reality because I have found this one boring...I have only found myself boring, this world is much more interesting now that Iam investigating it. So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame this world, my environment for my boredom. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others formyself. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to take full and complete responsibility for myself, I forgive myself to accepting and allowing myself to desire to be complete with this process so that I may move on. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to dedicate myself entirely to this process. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to give up my pre-programmed life for this process for all life. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto my pre-programmed life. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that process is a life long process and that I will never be done, only until all beings are equal and breathing themselves. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish in only thinking about my wants within process. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to give to all others what I have given to myself through and as NECESSITIES. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to recognize all beings around me as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment