Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Interesting points

Stopping smoking before


When I stopped smoking before It came easily. I in self honesty stopped it. I didn’t worry. I didn’t need cigarettes to complete me. I did not worry about whatI would do without smokes. I was eating more and I noticed that. I will exist as that fact. That I do no need cigarettes to complete me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need cigarettes to complete me. Each time I wake up I lose all the directiveness I had before. I exist as the mind. And I will have to restart myself within breath and remove myself from smoking and from my mind. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delay myself from moving myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not move myself within each moment. When I stopped smoking before I gave into smoking again because of excitement. I wanted to gain the most out of the experience so I smoked. I was hanging around my friends and skateboarding and I was landing most of my tricks and was having a good time, so I wanted to get the most out of it so I smoked. I believed that smoking would make me enjoy the experience more, by getting intoxicated. That is the prime example of my generation, of drinking way too much trying to get the most out the experience so that they do not have to hate their lives. Most of us will become alcoholics if we continue the way that we are. We want to have a fun time and enjoy to the furthest extent that we possibly can so we all try and get as intoxicated as possible so that we do not have to face reality of hating ourselves and actually having to participate in this reality. We drink away our week because we do not want to face that week of having to work our selves to death. So we drink a shit load to escape that week and forget all about and only focus on our self-interests of enjoying the moment. We escape because we know that we are all slaves to money and we want to forget that. We do not want to face that fact that we are slaves to money and have to do these jobs for money. Facing this and understanding it allows one to move within money free from being a slave. One then starts to look at how to move money and apply it effectively so that we are not burdened by doing our jobs. One can also come to an understanding that this is the way it is for now, it will change but without standing up it will not change. Without apply oneself in removing and standing up against the money system by not supporting by continuously feeding it through consumerism, and over consumption. We all want more to feed our desires and wants so that we can feel better about having more. We want more because we believe that we are less than the system. That the system has taken control over us and we are less than the system, because we believe that there is nothing that we can do. But when we take control over ourselves within and as the system then we can change the way it is. So to take control of ourselves and spend only for the needs that we need, than the system will be directed only from need and not desires and wants, which it currently is. To stand up for needs is the way to re-program the system. And a lot of beings currently are not getting their needs because they do not have equal access and opportunity to make money, to have money. That has to change and an equal money system will OBVIOUSLY support it. To stand here and move only for needs then it will work. When a want exists see if it is a want for a need. If it is just a want to have more then remove it, do not participate in it. Do not think about it. Remove it by moving yourself in the opposite direction=re-moving yourself. That is an understanding of this world and how to change it. Perfect. There is this feeling that I am not going to be able to make process because I do not believe it. I do not believe it because I am looking into my past in relation to the now and this is not effective. The past does not exist now. I exist now new within the moment. That belief only comes from my past of falling, not my past of standing up. Ha interesting. If I look at standing up in the past, I continuously stood up after falling and didn’t allow myself to continue falling. But I continually stood up after falling, and I did apply myself when I stopped smoking in the past. So The past is an ineffective tool to use. When I look at the past I only see one side of the polarity not the totality of it. When I look at the totality I see both sides to the poll equally. Ie I have fallen as much as I have stood up. So me looking at my past in the negative manor is me as my mind as the system trying to manifest me falling again so I give into the mind even more, give into the system even more. I have diminished myself a lot. It might be hard and it might not, just depends on how much will I can bring back into myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being responsible for me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear directing me. I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself with self movement and self direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment