Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fear of being noticed

I fear allowing the world to knwo the true me. "True" obviously being a lie. I fear allowing people to judge me unconditionally. To see me for the whole within one point, instead of what I allow them to see me as. This shows that I am uncomfortable with myself.

Within setting up facebook I am constantly thinking, how the fuck will people perceive me if I define myself as "this". I am defining myself by what I do not by what I am. I  forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by what I do. I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to exist as what I am. I have facebook to face myself. I am no longer going to take he shit that supports this existance.

Life is no within he equation of living nor is it even considered. Life is the biggest fucking problem within Living. It is ones perception of how life is. Is life good, makig Death bad, or is Death good, Making Life bad. Or does it matter? Or just is it? Are good and bad Matter?!
I feel really fucking different not support other people emotions I feel like the expression "Fuck You!" I feel like I have had enough. I will apply this feeling and live as it. Enough of feelings enough of emotions. Enough of this bullshit we define as life. I will Live as Life, No longer define life by/as my perception

I will no longer fear how I am perceived, it is not matter. I will no longer perceive myself other than matter. I will no longer allow myself to be defined as others perceptions of me. I will no longer define myself as my personality. I will become My person!

This is all from anger and not from breath. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only stand up within/as anger.
It being from anger does not make it invalid but means that I have to apply it within/as breath here, as life. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up through fear of exclusion from people.
I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to fear being perceived as odd.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to relate being perceived as odd to exclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment