Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Morning

This morning I woke up after roughly 5 hours of sleep. I got up showered made coffee made breakfast and started to write. After a while I thought about moving to a different location…one that was much more comfortable. I started to get sleepy and I stopped writing to watch a movie. I fell asleep through the movie to wake up at the credits. I decided to sleep and to not care about getting to the library on time to use the most of my time and not sleeping. I do not know where I am going with this. I have been sleeping for a long time and not caring for about 2 months now. I keep on planning to get up, but if I wait around I start to get tired and not want to find shit to do to move through the time. Today I wrote and then felt as if my writing was done and that I was satisfied with it and had to other goal….PROGRAM! Bernard’s words of “how does one keep a program going…give it another task”. I gave myself no other task in that moment so I slept. Lol I shut down the program. Interesting. So to move through this sleeping point is to de-program myself from needing tasks to stay awake. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment